« Home | Called Upon » | He's What? » | Song I Wish I'd Written » | New Music To Save Your Ass To... » | Who Put the "O" in Ohio? » | Being a Bitch-Hermit » | Stevie Nicks' Fajita Roundup » | Snakes On A Poster » | We've Got POE! » | Please Don't Ignore Her » 

Friday, August 04, 2006 

Munich in the Summertime



I've never been to Germany, but I think I might like it. Based on this photograph, it seems like a lovely place to sit by a fountain and contemplate getting older.

Hey Saviour,

Did you know that Madge was excommunicated from the Catholic church the other day?

Seriously?

I heard about NBC freaking out over the crucifiction thing, but the POPE? C'mon man, she's like the best PR person the Catholic Church has.

Mazel tov, bitches!

Speaking of getting older, our girl has a birthday coming up. I hope she doesn't fall and hit her head again this year!

Unfortunately, I think the damage has already been done.

Post a Comment