« Home | He's What? » | Song I Wish I'd Written » | New Music To Save Your Ass To... » | Who Put the "O" in Ohio? » | Being a Bitch-Hermit » | Stevie Nicks' Fajita Roundup » | Snakes On A Poster » | We've Got POE! » | Please Don't Ignore Her » | Inappropriate Clip of the Week » 

Saturday, July 29, 2006 

Called Upon



This clip features Barats & Bereta as missionaries spreading "the good word". It shows just how hard it is to get the attention of sinners, non-believers, and even Bush supporters. I never went on a mission, myself. But I have a feeling that it would have been a lot like this clip, but way less funny.

They ain't got nothing on you S.O. You skinny bitches are way funnier.

teehee! The disco ball was the bestest! :)

Not enough fart jokes for it to be an authentic portrayal of missionary life.

ha ha. I wonder how many of those guys end up being seduced by bored housewives. The sad part is that the answer is probably "none," cause those guys are major tight asses ;-(

Post a Comment