« Home | Please Don't Ignore Her » | Inappropriate Clip of the Week » | I'll See You Fags in Hell » | Terrorists on a Plane » | A June Bride » | God Save The Internet » | Sandra Bernhard on "The View" » | Lost at Sea: "We're Country, Y'all!" Edition » | Think Gay Pride, Bimbo! Indeed. » | Beefcake in Blue Tights! » 

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 

We've Got POE!

I recently asked the universe, via Genius to Spare whatever happened to POE? Well, I got my answer thanks to Mellowlee of Melz Wurld. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

This is a screenshot of Poe's video blog, which resides on her myspace profile. This is the real deal, kids. Check it out. Poe promises that we will all see her "sooner than you think." I couldn't be happier that she is nearing the end of her five and a half year hallway...

In case you aren't familiar with her work, POE is a brilliant singer and songwriter who recorded two albums and then disappeared. Her brother is the writer, Mark Z. Danielewski, who constructed the incredible House of Leaves and has a new book due in the fall. I have so much respect and love for these siblings and I am jazzed right out of my special hotel about the prospect of their imminent return.

When she announces her next cd, we should have a Poe Party :)

Yay! Mel pointed that at me too, excellent. Poe better pony up!

Post a Comment