« Home | Snakes On A Poster » | We've Got POE! » | Please Don't Ignore Her » | Inappropriate Clip of the Week » | I'll See You Fags in Hell » | Terrorists on a Plane » | A June Bride » | God Save The Internet » | Sandra Bernhard on "The View" » | Lost at Sea: "We're Country, Y'all!" Edition » 

Friday, July 07, 2006 

Stevie Nicks' Fajita Roundup

This is my favorite Saturday Night Live skit of all time. Lucy Lawless, aka XENA, as Stevie Nicks.



"Now there you go again, you say you want burritos...
I sure hope you can keep them down...
It's only a flour tortilla used to wrap around your meat, now...
Have you any beans you'd like to sell?"

AWESOME! I love where she says at the start "in the 70s I dedicated myself to witchcraft, lindsay buckingham and cocaine" LMAO
I just watched a vh1 or mtv special about some rocks stars and substance abuse past/and present, and she was at the top of their list. Poor dear Stevie. I just want to hug her.

Thanks for sharing that clip.

Yes, I adore Stevie. But I do find the idea of her opening a chain of Fajita Restaurants absolutely hilarious...

Now I know what I should have dedicated myself to in the 70's...

Ooooh, I didn't read the text above the video before. That is Lucy Lawless? THAT is Lucy? Wow, she has talent. Trippy.

I'm suddenly very, very hungry.

p.s. The code I have to type in is "rmlds." Both "rm" and "lds" are meaningful abbreviations in the culture I grew up in.... I find it weird.

I hate word verification....

Post a Comment