« Home | Song I Wish I'd Written » | New Music To Save Your Ass To... » | Who Put the "O" in Ohio? » | Being a Bitch-Hermit » | Stevie Nicks' Fajita Roundup » | Snakes On A Poster » | We've Got POE! » | Please Don't Ignore Her » | Inappropriate Clip of the Week » | I'll See You Fags in Hell » 

Saturday, July 29, 2006 

He's What?



Well, at least she knew something was wrong with him. I have watched this clip about a hundred times and still can't quite figure out what she was thinking.

I watched it only about 5 times but I'm still laughing. How was the guy next to her able to not say 'what the fuck did you just say?!'

Exactly Dale! It's amazing. You see his mouth fall open in shock and then he decides if he ignores it, maybe no one will notice? ya right, nice try buddy.

I'm still watching this and laughing at it you know. I showed someone at work today and they watched it about 30 times or so and just laughed and cried. Ridiculous fun. Thanks for pointing it out.

Post a Comment