« Home | New Music To Save Your Ass To... » | Who Put the "O" in Ohio? » | Being a Bitch-Hermit » | Stevie Nicks' Fajita Roundup » | Snakes On A Poster » | We've Got POE! » | Please Don't Ignore Her » | Inappropriate Clip of the Week » | I'll See You Fags in Hell » | Terrorists on a Plane » 

Saturday, July 22, 2006 

Song I Wish I'd Written

OMG! I have tears in my eyes. I don't know if it's the kid, his hair, or the song lyrics, but OMFG that killed me.

Thank goodness for the Net and Youtube. Otherwise this kid's talent would be wasted *giggle snort*

I did write that song. Fucking kid stole it. That's so gay.

Mel- That "kid" is actually Andy Milonakis, who is 30 years old and has a congenital growth-hormone condition. He had a show on MTV, I believe... But since I am out of their demographic, I never saw it. Thank god the internet caters to everybody.

Dale- My favorite line is "But I also like penis so I guess I'm gay." Thanks.

The Milonakis show was certianly one of the strangest things recently shown on MTV.

Funny stuff.

Who knew Dale also wrote songs?

I wish I had MTV :(

I'm so talented it hurts Mob. Everyone.

I had to come into the office to watch that because I only have dial-up at home.... I have been laughing so hard I fully expect someone to come bang on the door and ask me what's wrong.

But I always kind of suspected my electronic equipment and my vacuum cleaner were kind of gay.... glad to have it confirmed.

Post a Comment