« Home | Stevie Nicks' Fajita Roundup » | Snakes On A Poster » | We've Got POE! » | Please Don't Ignore Her » | Inappropriate Clip of the Week » | I'll See You Fags in Hell » | Terrorists on a Plane » | A June Bride » | God Save The Internet » | Sandra Bernhard on "The View" » 

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 

Being a Bitch-Hermit

Okay Kids... This is scary because it's like they saw into my soul. Especially #7...

I like numbers 3, 4, and 5 the best!!!

I'll be right back, I gotta go outside now. Just to prove that I can. Is it really so strange?

If I had more shit worth selling on e-Bay, I'd be doing that right now instead of getting ready to sleep so I can go to my Gawddamned job tomorrow.

Great stuff.

Yeah, this is one of those things that just crack me up. And I used to think: How could anybody possibly know how I feel?

LAME, LAME, LAME! Do you realize that three of the nine suggestions deal with internet/computer stuff, and that one suggestion (#9, living on stuff you get in the mail) is greatly enabled by the internet? OK, 3 a.m. is and always will be the best time to go to the grocery store to pick up the sugary treats bitch-hermits naturally live on, but over all, bitch-hermits today just have it too fucking easy! I was a Smiths-adoring bitch-hermit back in the 80s, and it required REAL dedication then. Shit, if I wanted to play solitaire, I had to use a real deck of cards! If I wanted to watch a movie at home in my underwear, I had to GO RENT IT before 3 a.m., since Netflix wouldn't just deliver it to my door!

Sheesh, I was so dedicated to being a bitch-hermit that I would sometimes resort to ironing all my clothes just as an excuse not to leave the house. Show me a bitch-hermit today who would do that! No, we all.... Wait, I mean, THEY all just blog.

Hee, hee, hee.... Domi, you seem to have the "bitch" part down.

Iron On, Gold Dust Hermit!

That clip is so scarily like how I lived toward the end of my 9 months in SoCal that I had to post a link to it on my blog - Decay, Rattle & Hum. Thanks for the laugh.

Sweet! Thanks MKM. I knew I wasn't the only one who related to that clip.

Post a Comment