« Home | Being a Bitch-Hermit » | Stevie Nicks' Fajita Roundup » | Snakes On A Poster » | We've Got POE! » | Please Don't Ignore Her » | Inappropriate Clip of the Week » | I'll See You Fags in Hell » | Terrorists on a Plane » | A June Bride » | God Save The Internet » 

Thursday, July 13, 2006 

Who Put the "O" in Ohio?


The Oh In Ohio is a new film starring Parker Posey, Paul Rudd, Liza Minnelli and Danny Devito. It's all about how a frigid Posey pushes her husband into the arms of a younger woman, only to have a sexual awakening of her own. I love Parker Posey and this seems like a lot of fun. How often do you get a chance to see Liza say "vagina" while wearing a blond wig? I will tell you, it's not often. The trailer looks really good. I just thought I would share.

This is the official site: The Oh In Ohio

oh, I tried to view but it's too laggy right now. Can't wait to see it, I love Parker Posey too. Hell, I wanna BE Parker!

I just watched the trailer. Now I REALLY have to see the movie!

Post a Comment