« Home | Inappropriate Clip of the Week » | I'll See You Fags in Hell » | Terrorists on a Plane » | A June Bride » | God Save The Internet » | Sandra Bernhard on "The View" » | Lost at Sea: "We're Country, Y'all!" Edition » | Think Gay Pride, Bimbo! Indeed. » | Beefcake in Blue Tights! » | Art is Deceitful Above All Things » 

Sunday, July 02, 2006 

Please Don't Ignore Her

I apologize for the lameness of the last clip I posted. I was in a mood.

JR and I were perusing some of my favorite clips and we discovered the holy grail of youtube! Meet Nikki, from the British television show "Big Brother 7". This is the best thing I have seen in a long time. For people without access to the BBC, I suggest this collection of over 300 clips from the show on YouTube. Thank you, Artynmay! We sat in front of my computer for over three hours watching things like this:

Nikki:


Pete: (I believe he has Tourettes Syndrome.)

LOL! I got tired just watching him.

Yeah, Pete is exhausting. BB7 reminds me of "The Young Ones", an old British sitcom about housemates who are craaaazzzzyyy! But super funny.

Post a Comment