« Home | Pretty Boy Writes Songs! » | Boobalicious » | I Predict a Riot...of Love! » | CONFESSIONS ON A DANCEFLOOR » | Hung Up on Madonna » | Extraordinary Machine » | Confessions on a Blog » | The Fall of Michael Jackson » | Supermodel on Cocaine! » | Paris Hilton Album Preview » 

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 

Get Fuzzy!

I don't read the comics section of the newspaper because I seldom even see a newspaper anymore. (Do they still make those?) So, it is unclear to me how I first came to know Bucky Katt, Satchel and Rob, the characters of Darby Conley's absolutely brilliant comic strip Get Fuzzy.

It chronicles the life of a single guy with a dog and a cat. I know what you are thinking, but this strip is really original and weird. Bucky's "cat logic" is truly mystifying. And you can't help but love the innocense of Satchel's dogma. And Rob is pink (according to Bucky) but I don't think he's gay.

It makes me laugh out loud and I don't even own a pet. You should check it out: