« Home | Dear Gwen » | Freakin' Crazy » 

Saturday, October 08, 2005 

Paris Hilton Album Preview



Paris called me and asked if I wanted to hear an advance preview of the new single from her debut CD. The song is called "I Eat What I Want (and I Don't Get Fat)" and it is soooo sweeeeet! It has a fantastic hook and it sure to be a huge hit in dance clubs and Curves, everywhere. Paris said she wrote it in response to Lindsey Lohan's recent single, "I'll Eat When I'm Dead." She wanted to make it perfectly clear:

"My song is life-affirming," Paris told me. "Whereas, Lindsey is singing about anorexia. I would never want to send out that message... That's why I did the six million dollar burger commercial!"

"Paris, it's the six-dollar burger," I replied.

"No way! They told me six million!"

"It actually sells for about $3.95," I informed her.

"That's hot," she said. "Like my song." Then she played it for me again.

Hear is an excerpt of the lyrics:
I eat what I want...
And I don't get fat!
The secret to life's problems
Is in my hand, I just
BINGE!
and PURGE!
You've got to let it go!
Just BINGE
AND PURGE!
Stick it down your throat!

I think Paris is right....That is hot!