« Home | Hung Up on Madonna » | Extraordinary Machine » | Confessions on a Blog » | The Fall of Michael Jackson » | Supermodel on Cocaine! » | Paris Hilton Album Preview » | Dear Gwen » | Freakin' Crazy » 

Monday, October 17, 2005 

CONFESSIONS ON A DANCEFLOOR

*********************************************************
"Time goes by ... so slowly ..."

You can pre-order the album and download Hung Up at iTunes RIGHT NOW! So, do it already!

I admit it. I tried to sit and listen attentively to the lyrics, but I could not. I got up and danced (like the little sissy boy I am.) It's really good for dancing. My hair looked great, as did my shaking ass... verdict is still out on the clique-laden lyrics. What's it all mean? No matter, it's disco!

"Every little thing that you say or do
I'm hung up, I'm hung up on you
Waiting for your call baby night and day
I'm fed up, I'm tired of waiting on you"


And if you feel the need to get something off your chest, Maddie has set up a "confession" hotline:



Because everybody has a little dirty secret.

I'd rather confess to you, SO, than to Madge--Madonna may be the mother of god, but I know who my saviour is.

Post a Comment