« Home | Paris Hilton Album Preview » | Dear Gwen » | Freakin' Crazy » 

Saturday, October 08, 2005 

Supermodel on Cocaine!

Alright, now that Naomi Campbell is piping in, I feel I have to address the "scandal" surrounding supermodel Kate Moss and her alleged cocaine incident. The British tabloid "Daily Mirror" published photos of Kate snorting coke and this has led to her losing many of her modeling contracts. The problem I have is this: Why would Chanel or Burberry fire her over this? She is Kate f*cking Moss, for Christ's sake! She invented "heroin chic." Personally, I have never been a fan, but I find the hypocrisy of the fashion world unbelievable.

It wasn't the fact that Kate DID cocaine, but the fact that she got caught. Paparazzi photos confirmed what anyone who has ever laid eyes on her already knew... And that is why I find it so disgusting that they should try to distance themselves. She is a supermodel and supermodels have never been good role models. If they wanted squeeky clean, then hire Cindy Crawford, not Kate Moss. That is the equivalent of Diet Coke making Courtney Love their new spokesperson...

THE LATEST: Stone Defends Moss!

"Whether or not a house stands with her, or not, through it says more about the house than it does about her because someone who doesn't allow someone to fail, to grow, that would say a lot about them if they left her," the 47-year-old Stone said.

I don't know about you, but when an old Stone talks trash about a House not wanting Moss, I listen.