« Home | Terrorists on a Plane » | A June Bride » | God Save The Internet » | Sandra Bernhard on "The View" » | Lost at Sea: "We're Country, Y'all!" Edition » | Think Gay Pride, Bimbo! Indeed. » | Beefcake in Blue Tights! » | Art is Deceitful Above All Things » | Hollywood Royalty » | Baby Brangelina Photo » 

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 

I'll See You Fags in Hell


Meet Patrik. He's the genius behind Cobain in a Coma, one of my favorite sites in cyberspace. He, along with his accomplice Liza, star in an online radio show, blog and even have a myspace. I enjoy living vicariously through their party adventures, orgies and barbeques. I was young once, but now I'm just another old fag who isn't worth linking to. I don't mind, though. Patrik can ignore me, I think he's cute so it's okay. Don't tell my therapist. I have trouble reading while you're on your knees when I have a hangover too.

Here is what CIAC is all about, in his own words:
This blog is gossip, ranting, and political racketeering. Founded by Patrik Sandberg as a reaction to all of the blogs people read that aren't very witty or on point. This blog is for rock n' roll, homo, and party culture.

This is a great site that just keeps getting better. I heart Cobain in a Coma, then again, I'm queer that way...

Patrik ended up linking back to me! I'm so happy I peed my Depends!

Post a Comment