« Home | Brilliant Felicity » | Deaf Like a Fox » | Our Lady of the Dancefloor » | Sideshow Phil » | Get Fuzzy! » | Pretty Boy Writes Songs! » | Boobalicious » | I Predict a Riot...of Love! » | CONFESSIONS ON A DANCEFLOOR » | Hung Up on Madonna » 

Friday, November 04, 2005 

How Am I Not Myself?

Ashlee Simpson has somehow managed to have her new album, "I Am Me" debut at #1 on the Billboard chart. Which means 398,000 complete idiots bought this crap in the first week it was out stinking up the airwaves.

The only response to Miss Simpson's declaration of who she is, is: "You shouldn't be." Please, please, please just stop. I'm begging you, find a Greek heir and run off to some tropical island - never to be heard from again. It's the humane thing to do.

To the mindless fools who find her entertaining: Snap the f*ck out of it! I am rethinking my whole Gwen Stefani policy. There has to be a way to avoid the brand of mediocrity Ash and her record company are shoving down our throats. Maybe stop buying her albums, write nasty blogs about her, or just ignore her entirely.

This is the future I need to see:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I plan to ignore what's-her-talentless-bucket relentlessly, as soon as I finish leaving this comment on your excellent and informative blog.

Post a Comment