« Home | For The Love of Judy » | Saviour Onassis' PRISON » | Munich in the Summertime » | Called Upon » | He's What? » | Song I Wish I'd Written » | New Music To Save Your Ass To... » | Who Put the "O" in Ohio? » | Being a Bitch-Hermit » | Stevie Nicks' Fajita Roundup » 

Saturday, August 12, 2006 

I've Got A New Complaint

Celebrity spawn are everywhere. With all the new parents in Tinseltown, it will be easier to get into the trendy spots. But I'm still not happy. I am sick and tired of hearing about celebrity babies and the latest "bump watch." For Christ's sake, people! PLEASE, SPAY OR NEUTER YOUR CELEBRITIES!!!

This Hollywood Kid, however, is my favorite. Pictured here in the pajamas her father married Courtney Love in:



Long live Frances Bean Cobain.

OMFG!! That's Frances?? I feel so fucking old now! I just watched a video clip of Kurt being interviewed with her on his knee, trying to steal his cookie.

Live through this FB!

I wouldn't have known that was her unless you told me. Loved Kurt, love Courtney. Thanks for posting it.

Post a Comment