« Home | I've Got A New Complaint » | For The Love of Judy » | Saviour Onassis' PRISON » | Munich in the Summertime » | Called Upon » | He's What? » | Song I Wish I'd Written » | New Music To Save Your Ass To... » | Who Put the "O" in Ohio? » | Being a Bitch-Hermit » 

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 

Happy Birthday Madonna!

Madge is 48 today. Wow! Can you believe it? Was it really just one year ago that she fell off that horse and broke all those bones? I looked it up in my diary and I blamed that event for what I describe as "a very bad mood." It breaks my heart to think of her like this:



Of course, maybe horses would treat her better if she didn't insist on post-coital cigarettes. Second hand smoke kills horsies, too, Madonna!

But seriously, Happy Birthday Girl. You just keep freakin' me out and that ain't easy. Here's to you and another year of Madonnaism!

Those are brilliant pictures.

That's what is so annoying.

I friggin heart that woman big time.

Post a Comment