« Home | Gweneth Feels the Feeling » | Happy Birthday Madonna! » | I've Got A New Complaint » | For The Love of Judy » | Saviour Onassis' PRISON » | Munich in the Summertime » | Called Upon » | He's What? » | Song I Wish I'd Written » | New Music To Save Your Ass To... » 

Thursday, August 31, 2006 

Cuchi! Cuchi! Cuchi!

Answer me this: How the fuck is Charo still around? I see this bitch on TV commercials, VH1, and in my bathroom all the goddamn time.

And what's up with the fact that she looks exactly like she did on Ed Sullivan over forty years ago? This has got to be one of the greatest mysteries known to mankind...

Don't get me wrong, I like Charo and the things she represents, I just want to know her secret.

I saw her the other day on a commercial and wondered the same thing. She was about 60 when I was a kid back in the 1920's. Sold her cuchi cuchi ass to the devil I guess.

Post a Comment