« Home | Art is Deceitful Above All Things » | Hollywood Royalty » | Baby Brangelina Photo » | Paris Hilton "Stars Are Dumb" » | Another BRICK In The Wall » | Can We Get Together? » | X-Men: The Last Straw » | Julie Johnson on DVD » | The Grizzly Rejects » | Based on a Story: Peaceful Warrior » 

Friday, June 16, 2006 

Beefcake in Blue Tights!

After seeing the trailer for Superman Returns, my initial reaction was: My God, It's the world's most expensive contact lens commercial ever! But now that I have had some time, I really want to see it. And I know that it will look really cool with my new blue contacts!

As a kid, I used to fantasize that I was Lois Lane and Superman would come fly me around on the best date of my life. Real life turned out slightly different. My first boyfriend went by the moniker "ZERO", but he did get high a lot... Anyway, this movie has Parker Posey and Kevin Spacey in it, so it has to be good, right?