« Home | Beefcake in Blue Tights! » | Art is Deceitful Above All Things » | Hollywood Royalty » | Baby Brangelina Photo » | Paris Hilton "Stars Are Dumb" » | Another BRICK In The Wall » | Can We Get Together? » | X-Men: The Last Straw » | Julie Johnson on DVD » | The Grizzly Rejects » 

Saturday, June 17, 2006 

Think Gay Pride, Bimbo! Indeed.

Oddly enough, Fox News correspondent Julie Banderas has made a big fan out of me. Check it out as she goes off on a clearly crazy evangelical:

Oh my!

I wonder if Julie will be able to parlay this into Anderson Cooper style ratings.

That's a wild clip. Thanks for the fun and the fright.

It's unfortunate that Fox News even gave this woman a platform to spew her hatred, but, unlike her appearance on Hannity & Colmes, Banderas rips her a new one.

FOX is pure evil. The double-edged sword, you know? Sure, they say that she is crazy, but still they give her and her insane agenda this huge audience. I hate to say it, but I think that a lot of people out there secretly agree with Mrs. Roper. And that is truly frightening.

Absolutely frightening I agree.

It's wonderful to sit at home and explain away the world's problems and quite another to walk among them.

I would be afraid to "walk among them" as I have a tendency towards psychotic violent episodes.

People who quote Leviticus are amongst the most ignorant in the universe.

Wow, that woman is batshit crazy. I found my reaction to this video facinating/disturbing. I've always concidered myself a gentle, non-violent person. I just wanna RIP her FACE right OFF.
Did she say she has 11 children? Can that be right? OMG. OMG. OMG. Sorry. btw, doesn't she look like a demented Kim Mitchell?

She's totally insane. I have no idea how inbred her children must be...

Post a Comment