Edition, Queerest of the Queer" /> Edition | Queerest of the Queer" />

« Home | Think Gay Pride, Bimbo! Indeed. » | Beefcake in Blue Tights! » | Art is Deceitful Above All Things » | Hollywood Royalty » | Baby Brangelina Photo » | Paris Hilton "Stars Are Dumb" » | Another BRICK In The Wall » | Can We Get Together? » | X-Men: The Last Straw » | Julie Johnson on DVD » 

Sunday, June 18, 2006 

Lost at Sea: "We're Country, Y'all!" Edition

Morbid curiousity compelled me to NOT change the channel when Matt Lauer's interview with Britney Spears aired recently. I watched as they talked about tabloids and how Brit gets picked on more than any other celebrity in the entire world. I thought: It's because you deserve it, Dumbass! She mentioned how much she admires Shania Twain and P!nk, but carefully dissed Madonna and kabbalah at the same time. She cried. I yawned. Maybe the paparazzi would back off if she would stop having "Oops" moments every other day. It truly frightens me that she is pregnant again. The only really illuminating part of the interview was when Lauer asked, basically, why she is with Kevin Federline.

Lauer: What do you see in him? What is it about Kevin that makes you love him?

Spears: He’s very simple. Women complicate everything. He’s so simple. His simplicity and just he’s like a boy. He just, you know, and he cares. He cares so much and his—his heart is awesome. He has a really big heart and I love that.


I know she says "Heart", but something about the way she hesitated made me think she substituted "Heart" for another part of his anatomy. It's easy to pick on Britney because everything she says and does screams: Bring it on. I should really try to be more like her though, and not respond to trash.

Okay, so I'm not the only one who's wondered about the size of K-Fed's "heart." There must be something special about this loser.

She'll dump his ass soon and, when she does, I'll seriously throw a block party.

later Saviour!

p.s. Saviour, do you have any predictions on the Madonna/Guy union. Do you think it will last or, are you like me, and think that Madonna's too cool for marriage.

Frankly, Reese, I am surprised that Madonna has stayed with Guy as long as she has. It's true that Madge used to be too cool for marriage or even hanging out with mortal men, but I think the kabbalah has her rethinking life. Which equals a much less interesting Madonna, for the rest of us.

She hit her head, that's all.

PS: I give Spederline another six months, maybe. That will be about the time he starts trying to knock her up again. If she has half a brain, she will end her "awesome" marriage.

I was quite disturbed by her stumbling command of her native language in your qoute from the interview. I don't know why I was expecting any better, maybe because it was a simple question...it really is like a train-wreck that you can't look away from, isn't it?

Click the link to a transcript of the whole interview, it's frightening.

She just doesn't get it. Trainwreck is putting it mildly....

Post a Comment