« Home | Natalie Portman Gangsta Rap » | Based on a Story » | 78th Annual Academy Awards » | Thanks for the Mammaries » | Fit to Print » | Go West Young Man! » | Rufus vs. Judy » | At the Heath Bar » | Meme Fever » | Manchester Passion » 

Monday, March 13, 2006 

T for Transvestite

As V for Vendetta hits theaters this week, I've been thinking about the rumors that one half of the Wachowski Brothers, who produced "Vendetta", is a transvestite. They say money and power can change a person, but this is just too great! Rolling Stone has a fairly interesting article about Larry's "trans"formation and the strange relationship he has with a well known Dominatrix.

"V for Vendetta" promises to be an interesting film and I have to say that I am more interested in what the Wachowski Siblings have to say about terrorism, than say...Oliver Stone, who is also tackling terrorists with the upcoming "World Trade Center" starring Nic Cage. I recently realized just how much Oliver Stone hates us, all of us. There are countless examples of this, far too numerous to list here. Just think about it.

As for Larry Wachowski and the cross-dressing, bondage, etc. I say: "You go, girl! Hollywood needs more freaks like you."

In other news, I watched as the Queen Mother (Oprah Winfrey) told young girls to wait before having sex. Oprah compared losing their virginity to her own quest to become Imelda Marcos. "It's like when I am shoe shopping," said Winfrey. "Do I really need another pair of Prada shoes? If there's a doubt, don't do it." Hey, at least she is trying to relate to normal people.

Also, on Tyra today, I learned that Tyra Banks has an extreme dislike of the word "bitch" and refuses to say it, except when referring to little dogs. So, she does a whole show about "bitches" and says the letter "B" instead. As in, "Does that make me a 'B'?" and "Yo, 'B'! Get off my stage!" It was such a trainwreck! The finale consisted of a bunch of gay guys parading their own little bitches around the stage in feather boas and the like. I guess B is for Bitch, whether you like it or not.

Ok, but what does Oprah do about those times when even though she DOESN'T need another pair of Prada shoes, she really, really WANTS them? And what happens when she does need a new pair of Prada shoes, but can't find some she likes?

This is all very perplexing.

Post a Comment