« Home | Go West Young Man! » | Rufus vs. Judy » | At the Heath Bar » | Meme Fever » | Manchester Passion » | There Is A Light That Never Flames Out » | A Connection is Made » | Big Freckled Shocker! » | Marie Antoinette Trailer » | Keep It Simple » 

Monday, February 27, 2006 

Fit to Print

Holly sent me this article about Morrissey being quizzed by the FBI. They wanted to see if he poses a threat to the government.

"I don't belong to any political groups, I don't really say anything unless I'm asked directly and I don't even demonstrate in public." But Moz does say some pretty great stuff, I can see why the FBI wanted a date. In Saint Morrissey there is a passage about Kurt Cobain's suicide. The press asked Mozzer his opinion: "I respect his decision." How great is that?

Meanwhile, George Michael was arrested on "suspicion of possession of controlled substances." They found him slumped over the wheel of his car. Confessions on a Dancefloor by Madonna was playing on his car stereo at the time. Police are investigating what charges could be brought against her.

Beyonce Knowles career continues to flourish.