« Home | Marie Antoinette Trailer » | Keep It Simple » | Who is this goat and why should you care? » | Drawn Together » | My Interests » | Gay at Heart » | Walk the Line » | Free Courtney » | Like a Dork » | Mysterious Skin » 

Saturday, January 07, 2006 

Big Freckled Shocker!


Lindsey Lohan admits being a bulimic and dabbling in drugs in the new issue of Vanity Fair. So, can someone explain to me why I should care?

This sort of thing used to be reserved for washed up stars who have ruined their careers, like Courtney Love. Not 19 year old starlets. It was called "Scandal" and now it's called "Celebrity." It was endearing in Judy Garland, I felt sorry for her. With Lindsey, it just makes me sick. I have never wanted to bitch-slap someone more.

Now there are headlines like this: Lohan hospitalized after asthma attack!
With all the bullshit surrounding her, I'm having trouble breathing myself.

I keep logging on to QotQ and I keep seeing this picture of LL and I keep thinking, "I hate being mean to bulimic drug users but really, those freckles ARE kind of shocking."

Post a Comment