« Home | Lauper Turns To Prostitution » | All About Evey Hammond » | Adam & Steve » | Weirdest of the Weird » | T for Transvestite » | Natalie Portman Gangsta Rap » | Based on a Story » | 78th Annual Academy Awards » | Thanks for the Mammaries » | Fit to Print » 

Thursday, April 20, 2006 

Jessica Lange


Happy Birthday to Jessica Lange, who turns 57 today and is still as beautiful as ever. Lange is currently filming a remake of Sybil, and is scheduled to star in several upcoming films, including the highly anticipated feature: Grey Gardens, alongside Drew Barrymore.

I fell in love with Jessica Lange in the 1976 version of King Kong and only grew more enamored of her in films like Frances and Tootsie. I love all her films and look forward to her new projects. She is by far, my favorite actress of all time. I love her!

Did you know that there's a musical Grey Gardens based on the documentary off Broadway right now with Christine Ebersole? I was quite excited to hear it only to find out it closes April 30. Crap crap crap.

A musical? How weird... I love the documentary and have heard rumors about a "theatrical" version of it for years. I would never have guessed that Jessica Lange and Drew Barrymore would be in it, but I do adore them both and approve of the casting choices.

I heard at one time that the Gweneth Paltrow creature was interested. Eww! If I could change the ending to one film, it would be "HUSH" and Jessica Lange would get away with her plan to destroy the Gweneth creature and live happily ever after with Jonathan Schaech!

That's my dream.

Check the NY Times site for a good review of the musical. The doc was excellent.

Gwyneth is set to stink up the film version of Running With Scissors. And that's only because Jessica Lange did let her get away in Hush.

Why aren't you writing the endings of these things?

Post a Comment