« Home | Walk the Line » | Free Courtney » | Like a Dork » | Mysterious Skin » | How Am I Not Myself? » | Brilliant Felicity » | Deaf Like a Fox » | Our Lady of the Dancefloor » | Sideshow Phil » | Get Fuzzy! » 

Monday, November 28, 2005 

Gay at Heart


"We came up with a new idea that we said that we would get married the day that gays and lesbians can get married - when that right is given to them. We've decided that we're gonna use that in a positive way, so the day that law gets passed then we'll get married."

Thus spoke Charlize Theron of her "engagement" to actor Stuart Townsend. On one hand, this seems like a really self-less, noble thing to do but upon further consideration, I just think that maybe she's just not that into him. With the current political climate, it does not look like gay marriage will be legal anytime soon, at least not during the Bush regime.

If gay marriage does become legal, I might be interested in marrying myself. Oh, wait... I already am married to myself.